Sales Manager (UK & Europe)
PredictImmune Ltd, Cambridge, UK
Reporting to: Chief Business Officer or CEO
PredictImmune was created in early 2017 as a spin-out from the Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge, UK.
It is a new generation molecular diagnostics company offering a unique approach for the prognosis of immune-mediated diseases such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis etc.
PredictImmune is developing prognostic assays that are simple, robust and based on RT-PCR using whole blood samples and test methodology that is routine in clinical laboratories. We aim to be the first company to offer predictive tests in immune-mediated diseases which will facilitate personalised treatment and thereby improve patient outcomes and health economics.
PredictImmune will provide its proprietary technology as both a laboratory service and as a kit depending on the needs of global markets.
The primary focus of the Sales Manager for UK & Europe is to grow, develop and maintain the sales of PredictImmune products and services in the assigned territory (UK & Europe) through personal visits, technical support and good customer relations, via its partner labs in each country. The role will include supporting the European lab sales network and will involve B2B and customer facing activities, as well as training and mentoring of partners staff. This is a pivotal role for the Company and will have the support of all the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as an effective part of the Commercial team to deliver revenue and gross margin in accordance with budget and strategic objectives within the defined territory and accounts
- Develop new business and manage the growth of new accounts and customers
- Promote all appropriate PredictImmune products and services within a specific territory
- Work with organization to rapidly, effectively and successfully launch PredictImmune’s products
- Provide timely and accurate reporting in relation to sales opportunities, won / lost sales, account performance and key commercial communications
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate the market
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Work on building and managing commercial forecasts and business plans as required with others in the Company
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager.
- Proven track record in a customer facing role
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Have strong interpersonal skill, presentation skills and work in a collaborative manner
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisation skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer needs
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business, professional relationships
- BS/BA degree or equivalent and have a strong track record in medical or diagnostic sales
For additional information and submitting your resume, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch
If you have an enquiry, contact PredictImmune using the following contact details. Alternately, submit the enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible to see how we can meet your needs.
T +44(0)1223 804 195
PredictImmune develops pioneering tools for guiding treatment options in immune mediated diseases such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease.